Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Weekend on Washington Island, The Slacker zone

Rajani, Elias, Ellyn and Kori, on the tiny front porch of the cabin that Ellyn was kind enough to share with us.

I embrace my sloth demon, and read half the weekend, all bad fantasy and science fiction. Damn, I'm starting to look my age. These things happen.


Kori and Ellyn, aka elly for two weeks, on the bench in front of the bay.


I walked around the beach picking up rocks, looking at where the dents and shapes would make faces, then took a few sharpie markers and drew these guys. I did this for about three hours, then put them back on the beach. I wonder if anybody will notice them down there in the rocks before they wash off. Not that it matters, it was a fun way to fill a few hours in the sun.


This rock reminded me of "the scream"


No comments:

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson