Sunday, July 06, 2008

Thought of the evening:



Thought of the day: Watching your neighbors pull a whole pig out of a hot hole in the ground sure reminds you of how much a pig looks like a fat human.
And, the manly young men did not cook it enough in the pit. I am popular tonight, because we have a giant gas grill, and they're using it next door to finish the pig. And because we keep playing rude music like warped minstrels in an tacky italian restaraunt, walking from clot to clot of humans playing rude songs. The crowd really loves songs like "liquor and whores" from the Trailer Park Boys show. I'm amazed at what bad taste my new bandmate Micheal can pull out for drunks.



Liquor and whores
Liquor and whores
Cigarettes and dope
and mustard and bologna
andLiquor and whores
I went down Drinkin' '
at the Legion
I met a girl she was nice
She was pretty and pleasing
She said "Hey boyWe should do some marrying"
I said sure but before we do
There's something you should know
I like Liquor and whores
Liquor and whores
Cigarettes and dope and mustard and bologna
andLiquor and whores...

2 comments:

steph said...

thanks them lyrics just great! abnd thanks for the thoughts on dirty hippies and clean energy.

yr awesome.

plssendbbqrecipekthanksbye!

revjd

Anonymous said...

I was camping and someone busted this out while we were all shitfaced around the campfire. Thanks for the lyrics, I was dying to remember what we were all singing.

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson