Friday, January 18, 2008

Hungry baby

Every three hours, one of my pals has to feed one of these human baby devices.
No matter what time of day or night, the little gland suckers need somebody to shove a nipple of some sort in their mouths, and gurgle away.
I'm glad it's not up to me to keep the human race going.
Bleeeech!
Now there's six billion of us on this planet, and an amazing number of those six billion are either programmed against preventing more and more by godbags pushing patriarchal sky god bullshit or they can't get access to methods to prevent having more, or are busy pushing out kids because, well, everybody loves kids, and you can't tell people they can't have kids.
You know, it's a god given right.
I'm glad that I have smart pals, and that those smart pals are choosing to have a few smart babies. But at some point, we need to find an off switch
for the human fertility issue, because we're already four or five billion over the number we can support with our little blue planet.
I forget which one of my pals pushed this little sucker out, I think it was Susan and Greg. But after I get done with photoshopping the little parasites, it's sort of moot.
Given how the economy is going, I hope my pals have houses and food to give these little joyful bundles of love when they're done being milk gland junkies.

No comments:

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson