Monday, June 09, 2008

Underwater Suckitude


There's four inches of standing water in my workshop.
My garden is underwater.
The weather is doing the same erratic flooding and heavy rain it did last year, but worse.
I really don't want to think about how much damage I am going to have to clean up and remove and live with.
And I just spent a month gardening and weeding and planting. I sure hope my garden drains out before the big storms get here again, as early as mid week.
I think I want to go get drunk. Bleeech.

4 comments:

Bill Blondeau said...

That. Sucks.

The shop looks bad. Stuff get ruined? Hope not.

Pilot said...

Much condolences on your shop and garden. Jessica and I were swearing at the rain all Sunday, but beyond turning our recently hauled in topsoil into a mudbath, it didn't hurt us nearly this bad.

kspring said...

Oh, m'dear, that looks terrible. My heart sinks. I know that with your persistence (not to mention biceps), you'll have your shop up and running again in no time, but still. Yikes. I'm so sorry. Major suckitude.

Anonymous said...

Let me know how and when I can be of help to you in your repair of the shop. I am willing to sweat it up with ya!
--Christine E---

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson