Sunday, May 31, 2009

My favorite nephew's lovely baby girl

Isn't she a lovely little baby?
Finley is her name. I actually like her, she's a hoot.
And with eyes that stunning, she's going to go far as an actress. I bet she gets a lot of roles in Science Fiction and space operas like the Star Wars movies or the next Star Trek Movie.
By the way, GO SEE THE NEW STAR TREK MOVIE IN THE THEATER.
That is all, now needs must I drift into the arms of Morpheous, or the sandman or whatever creepy deity/horror our brains makes up.
I want to dream about a snake wearing a vest rolling a donut around the inside of a bowling ball. It's all part of the grand trolling motor of life and the thrill of being both truculent and effusive.

No comments:

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson