Tuesday, December 25, 2007

This Man Roasts All The Good Coffee I Drink

Mathew at my Solstice Party that I did not blog about.
He roasts almost all the coffee down at EVP, the place that I spend at least three h0urs a week in drinking coffee and yakking at my tribe. We've gotten quite the table full of strange people built up over the last four or five years, a real mix of all sorts of dykes, firefighters, poets, musicians, teeth gnashers and political activists and cranks and loons.
They also make the best damn espresso, anywhere. I know, I lived in Seattle for six years, and the only place that came close was Coffee Messiah or Cafe Vivachi on Capital Hill.
Mathew is also a musican, enjoyable freak and very sweet guy.

No comments:

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson