Sunday, August 19, 2007

Baby Belly in shadows

My coffeeshop pal J. has been modeling for me, and it's the first time in years I've taken nudes of anybody. She's a very good model, very comfortable with herself, even if there's few comfortable ways to move about the earth with a belly this big.
She's going to have that baby in the next few weeks. We're going to shoot more pictures once the wrinkled little diaper filler gets used to this bright and cruel world.
I've often thought it would be fun to be pregnant. For about five seconds of each month of pregnancy. But I like baby back ribs too much to ever make a baby. That Would Be Wrong, even if I am from the same state as Jeffery Dahmer and Ed Gein.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures

AND

I'm jealous of your cabbage. I don't own enough dirt to get anything other than squash out of it.

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson