Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Her fists, In Black and White, 1988 or so

She was my main model for a long time. She liked being photographed as much as I liked having her as a willing partner in my photographic work. I took this a long time ago, I think around 1988, although I never kept track of dates or techinical issues.
She and I drifted apart as pals, I moved to the west coast and got strange, she moved to the Carolinas and married a guy with a jewlery store, had lots of babies and converted to being a Jew. She stopped modeling nude for me right around then. I don't think her husband liked the idea.
But I am glad I have boxes of photos to remind me of her, and I sure was lucky to have her ask to model for me.

No comments:

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson