Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quote of the Day: Einstein on Fantasy


When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.

Albert Einstein
Sweetie and I are off for a road trip, over to Athens,Ohio to see our pals who fix and build guitars, then we're headed over to Springfield to the big river, to follow it up to near LaCrosse, where we'll head back home.
I hope to post some photos along the way, depending on where we stop for food and lodging.
I pray to god we don't run into any problems with his rabid, nut job, bible slamming-old testament followers.
It would suck to be accosted by Pentecostals.

No comments:

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson