Wednesday, May 03, 2006

He fears Death


My pal fears death
it's cold stinky breath
it make him squirm
to think of feeding worms
Me, I don't mind looking
at it from a distance
when I get old enough
I'll offer little resistance
my joints will ache
my spine will break
maybe I'll burst a vien
better yet
get hit by a train
nothing makes life seem do real
like hearing loud brakes squeal
knowing you could be a done deal
so shut the hell up
play yer guitar
we're gettin' old
got no daylight to burn
a few more decades
it'll be our turn
livin' forever would get boring
millenia of listening to your
wife snoring
after a few million years
you'd be bored to tears

1 comment:

Pam said...

Beauty! There's your next song...Now which instrument should I pick up....

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson