Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Whiny Ass TItty Babies



You say "bleeding heart"
like it's a bad thing
you only notice yours
when it's pounding with fear
you say peace through strength
but I think it's all about
penis length
you talk about responsibility
and morality
but your thoughts about
dog sex
got you up a tree
screaming nuke em'
till they glow
is getting quite old
from your keyboard
you act really bold
whiny ass titty babies
scared and weak
and living on fear
you shout down the adults
every time one comes near
if I could pull a switch
and make you all disappear
things would a lot nicer
on this big blue sphere
what pisses me off
what makes me see red
is that you're shoving me
into wishing you dead
I'm not big on murder
hatred or guilt
and I won't stay in
the closet you built
so you better shut up
and back away from me
when I get mad
'cause it's in your pants
that you'll pee
when you come across
a scary dyke like me
whiny ass titty babies
whine all day long
singing the same
chickenshit song

4 comments:

TiG said...

I can dig it. =)

Rev J D said...

there you go. that's the way. i'm glad you finally stopped pulling the punches.

save me some tater tots!

HEY!!! NO FAIR!!! you said you were going to stop posting on my blog because I was using word verification to keep the blogspqmmers away, so i got ird of it and then got blogspam shortly after that, and now you're using word verification!?! You REALLY better have some tater tots ready for me when I get there and I'll be pretty grumpy if you give me the ones that were in the corner on the floor again. Miss you.

Sheila Shigley said...

Don't worry Ellie, pretty soon will all have cool implants courtesy of VeriShit--er, VeriChip--that will generate soothing RF to keep us calm and secure in the knowledge that we are all EXACTLY alike!! And furthermore that we LIKE the Chickenshit Song!

Speaking of chickenshit, Tommy 'Chipless' Thompson thinks chips are SO swell we should all get one. Especially since he's just joined the VeriShit board of directors. Anyway, he's WAY impressed by chips, although he won't get one himself.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47853

I hereby dedicate, if I may, one lusty rendition of your song to Chipless Tom.

Anonymous said...

Hey
One of your kinder-gentler micro's

See ya

Rick from Bradenton

"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis." Ralph Waldo Emerson